As per report YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, who was supposed to announce the first list of candidates of YCP yesterday, has changed his mind. Accordingly he has postponed the announcement of the first list of candidates owing to some party leaders' advice. Meanwhile going into details, originally, Jagan had scheduled to release the first list of candidates today morning. Reportedly he got busy with the joining of candidates into the party. Apparently Thota family and PVP have met YS Jagan yesterday and formally joined into the party at good muhurat and hence Jagan missed yesterday's auspicious Muhurat.
Meanwhile Jagan wanted to go ahead and announce the first list today, a few party leaders reportedly advised him not to announce today as Muhurat is over. Furthermore as per the fresh muhurat, Jagan will be announcing the first list of candidates on 16th March, Saturday i.e Dashami and 10.26 AM is finalized as the auspicious muhurat and expected to be a "winning" muhurat.
Moreover Jagan may also add a few more names in the first list of candidates. Perhaps the delay in the announcement of candidates is raising suspense further. YCP MLA ticket aspirants are keeping their fingers crossed. Furthermore on the other hand, TDP is planning to announce its first list of candidates on14th March (Ashtami) and Pawan Kalyan announced his party's candidates yesterday 13th March (Sapthami). Moreover it looks like, Jagan will have some advantage as aspirants who missed chance in TDP's list could join YCP and may contest from YCP.
Why PK team left before the AP results out? YS Jagan never ever went to any other are office to meet. After the completion of polling in Andhra Pradesh, Jagan went to Prashant Kishore’s office to conduct the discussion after the poll. Prashant Kishore team gave PPT presentation to Jagan on polling trend in AP.
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam
- Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory