As per report YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, who was supposed to announce the first list of candidates of YCP yesterday, has changed his mind. Accordingly he has postponed the announcement of the first list of candidates owing to some party leaders' advice. Meanwhile going into details, originally, Jagan had scheduled to release the first list of candidates today morning. Reportedly he got busy with the joining of candidates into the party. Apparently Thota family and PVP have met YS Jagan yesterday and formally joined into the party at good muhurat and hence Jagan missed yesterday's auspicious Muhurat.
Meanwhile Jagan wanted to go ahead and announce the first list today, a few party leaders reportedly advised him not to announce today as Muhurat is over. Furthermore as per the fresh muhurat, Jagan will be announcing the first list of candidates on 16th March, Saturday i.e Dashami and 10.26 AM is finalized as the auspicious muhurat and expected to be a "winning" muhurat.
Moreover Jagan may also add a few more names in the first list of candidates. Perhaps the delay in the announcement of candidates is raising suspense further. YCP MLA ticket aspirants are keeping their fingers crossed. Furthermore on the other hand, TDP is planning to announce its first list of candidates on14th March (Ashtami) and Pawan Kalyan announced his party's candidates yesterday 13th March (Sapthami). Moreover it looks like, Jagan will have some advantage as aspirants who missed chance in TDP's list could join YCP and may contest from YCP.
Why Trump had telephonic conversation between Modi & Imran Khan? Reportedly when describing the situation in Kashmir as tough, US President Donald Trump has urged India and Pakistan to work towards reducing tensions in the region. Meanwhile on calls to his good friends Prime Minister Modi and Prime Minister Khan of Pakistan, US President Donald Trump tweeted, Spoke to my two good friends, Prime Minister Modi of India, and Prime Minister Khan of Pakistan
- Delhi HC dismissed anticipatory bail plea of P Chidambaram in corruption and money laundering cases
- ISRO made a spectacular achievement in its Moon Mission
- Indefinite strike from August 21 by TN Private Water Tankers Association
- Donald Trump said his administration was "doing very well with China"
- Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change?
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today