The whole state of Tamilnadu is terror stricken as the horrible incident in Pollachi with a gang of few youngsters cheating women, abducting them, raping them and capturing videos and threatening to expose those videos and forcing them to come again for repeated sex as well as blackmail for money.
Now the TN govt has decided to move the case to CBCID. More than 20 youngsters belong to the gang and they had lured young women in the name of love and took them to sex, and even gang raped brutally and took videos of these young women and have tortured them for more than 7 years.
This incident came to light when one of the college students who were abused took the step and made a police complaint. 4 men were arrested and following orders from collector Rajamani and DGP Rajendran, they're slapped with goondas act and their case has been shifted to CBCID after accusations that political influence was helping the criminals.
TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled Gorantla Madhav has become popular after the controversy of Anantapur MP JC Diwakarreddy and Prabhodananda Swamy issue. He twirled his mustache and warned the TDP in that and he was offered Hindupur MP seat by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Only a few days ago, He took voluntary retirement (VRS) for his Job as Kadiri Circle Inspector.
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?