The whole state of Tamilnadu is terror stricken as the horrible incident in Pollachi with a gang of few youngsters cheating women, abducting them, raping them and capturing videos and threatening to expose those videos and forcing them to come again for repeated sex as well as blackmail for money.
Now the TN govt has decided to move the case to CBCID. More than 20 youngsters belong to the gang and they had lured young women in the name of love and took them to sex, and even gang raped brutally and took videos of these young women and have tortured them for more than 7 years.
This incident came to light when one of the college students who were abused took the step and made a police complaint. 4 men were arrested and following orders from collector Rajamani and DGP Rajendran, they're slapped with goondas act and their case has been shifted to CBCID after accusations that political influence was helping the criminals.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries