According to sources with the electoral atmosphere kicking in, the state's political equations are rapidly changing. Meanwhile as the people's opinion is getting clear, along with senior politicians, neutralists also are taking initiative on their future political action. Furthermore it is noteworthy that the senior political leaders in their respective districts and constituencies, the ones who have been away from politics for some time and the new political leaders are all in favor of YSR Congress party.
Reportedly a large number of leaders and activists from across the state are joining YSRCP. Furthermore with these developments, the YSR Congress is preparing for electoral equilibrium. Apparently the failure of the Chandrababu Government in almost all sectors during the five year governance is influencing the political leaders. Presently people are deeply upset with the TDP government's fraudulent attitude in the capital city construction, farmer and DWCRA loan waiver.
Moreover strong opposition is being formed against Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, his son Nara Lokesh, Ministers, TDP MPs, MLAs over their indulgence in corruption. Meanwhile on the other hand, Leader of Opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's Padayatra was well received by the people across the state and also gained nation-wide recognition. Also people are responding positively to YS Jagan's welfare and development programs which will be implemented in the name of Navaratnas if he comes to power.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?