CBI had registered a case on Former TDP MP Nama Nageshwar Rao's Madhucon. The infrastructure company wilfully inflicted a loss of around 1000 Crore to a consortium of Banks led by Canara Bank in alleged Ranchi-Jamshedpur (NH-33) project fraud case. The investigation began already.
Interestingly, the case was registered a couple of days ago and it is interesting to see how Yellow Media successfully blocked the story to save the face of Telugu Desam Party in the wake of elections. Nama is one leader from Telangana who enjoys clout with TDP Supremo Chandrababu Naidu.
Nama Nageshwar Rao recently contested unsuccessfully from Khammam Assembly Segment in the recent Telangana Elections. On the other side, there are rumours that Nama may join TRS in the run-up to the Parliament Elections. Telangana Telugu Desam Party will be more or less done in Telangana if Nama exits.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries