CBI had registered a case on Former TDP MP Nama Nageshwar Rao's Madhucon. The infrastructure company wilfully inflicted a loss of around 1000 Crore to a consortium of Banks led by Canara Bank in alleged Ranchi-Jamshedpur (NH-33) project fraud case. The investigation began already.
Interestingly, the case was registered a couple of days ago and it is interesting to see how Yellow Media successfully blocked the story to save the face of Telugu Desam Party in the wake of elections. Nama is one leader from Telangana who enjoys clout with TDP Supremo Chandrababu Naidu.
Nama Nageshwar Rao recently contested unsuccessfully from Khammam Assembly Segment in the recent Telangana Elections. On the other side, there are rumours that Nama may join TRS in the run-up to the Parliament Elections. Telangana Telugu Desam Party will be more or less done in Telangana if Nama exits.
TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled Gorantla Madhav has become popular after the controversy of Anantapur MP JC Diwakarreddy and Prabhodananda Swamy issue. He twirled his mustache and warned the TDP in that and he was offered Hindupur MP seat by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Only a few days ago, He took voluntary retirement (VRS) for his Job as Kadiri Circle Inspector.
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?