NTR's son-in-law and Former Minister Daggubati Venkateswara Rao will be the candidate of YSR Congress from Paruchur. His son, Hitesh joined the party for this ticket. Daggubati Venkateswara Rao offered to support the part from behind the scenes by bringing some TDP leaders into the party but now he himself has to be in the fray.
Hitesh is a citizen of the United States. He already applied to forgo his citizenship but the application is still pending with the authorities. With no much time for the nominations, Hitesh had to make way for his father. Daggubati Venkateswara Rao last won from Parchur in 2009 elections but did not contest in 2014 elections.
He announced retirement from electoral politics and kept himself busy writing political Books. He came back to Politics for the future of his son. Daggubati Venkateswara Rao's wife, Purandeshwari is still in BJP. It has to be seen if Daggubati Venkateswara Rao manages to win this election.
Actress Sri Reddy attacked by unknown According to sources controversial Actress Sri Reddy was allegedly attacked in her house at midnight recently. Meanwhile the actress was assaulted following which she filed a complaint against two individuals, Financier Subramani and his assistant Gopi. Furthermore as per the details, Subramani is the financier of Sri Reddy’s Tamil movie ‘Reddy’s Diary’.
- Hyderabad Airport gets a Swanky New Interim Terminal
- Why no BJP candidate has filed nomination in Pathanamthitta, where Sabarimala Is Located?
- Justice still in queue for Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev : Imtiaz Rashid Qureshi
- KTR feels proud of his Father KCR
- Pawan Kalyan Selling Party Tickets?
- TDP Candidate To Withdraw His Nomination?
- Jagan's Sakshi Media on Sale?
- Pawan took massive rally in Bhimavaram
- Pawan Kalyan Missed A Simple Logic?
- Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
- YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon
- Four days after an under construction building collapsed in Dharwad, Karnataka
- Pawan Kalyan let out his Assets worth
- Kummanam Rajashekaran bagged a ticket to contest from Thiruvananthapuram constituency