NTR's son-in-law and Former Minister Daggubati Venkateswara Rao will be the candidate of YSR Congress from Paruchur. His son, Hitesh joined the party for this ticket. Daggubati Venkateswara Rao offered to support the part from behind the scenes by bringing some TDP leaders into the party but now he himself has to be in the fray.
Hitesh is a citizen of the United States. He already applied to forgo his citizenship but the application is still pending with the authorities. With no much time for the nominations, Hitesh had to make way for his father. Daggubati Venkateswara Rao last won from Parchur in 2009 elections but did not contest in 2014 elections.
He announced retirement from electoral politics and kept himself busy writing political Books. He came back to Politics for the future of his son. Daggubati Venkateswara Rao's wife, Purandeshwari is still in BJP. It has to be seen if Daggubati Venkateswara Rao manages to win this election.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?