Congress Party is gearing up to announce its first list of candidates for the upcoming Parliament Elections. Buzz in the Political Circles is that Congress may field it's Working President Revanth Reddy from Malkajgiri Parliament. Malkajigiri is the biggest Lok Sabha segment in both the Telugu States.
The constituency has a huge presence of settlers and Revanth Reddy is banking on their support to win the election. But the fact is that Settlers are firmly behind TRS as evident from the GHMC elections and the recent Assembly Elections. Revanth is taking a huge risk in banking on them. Moreover, this election is likely to be a wave election in favour of TRS.
TDP won this seat in 2014 elections with the support of the settlers. Revanth Reddy recently lost from Kodangal. If he also happens to lost this election too, it will be a massive jolt to his Political Career. He will be portrayed as a menial leader with back to back losses. Revanth Reddy supporters are advising him to skip this election totally.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?