Congress Party is gearing up to announce its first list of candidates for the upcoming Parliament Elections. Buzz in the Political Circles is that Congress may field it's Working President Revanth Reddy from Malkajgiri Parliament. Malkajigiri is the biggest Lok Sabha segment in both the Telugu States.
The constituency has a huge presence of settlers and Revanth Reddy is banking on their support to win the election. But the fact is that Settlers are firmly behind TRS as evident from the GHMC elections and the recent Assembly Elections. Revanth is taking a huge risk in banking on them. Moreover, this election is likely to be a wave election in favour of TRS.
TDP won this seat in 2014 elections with the support of the settlers. Revanth Reddy recently lost from Kodangal. If he also happens to lost this election too, it will be a massive jolt to his Political Career. He will be portrayed as a menial leader with back to back losses. Revanth Reddy supporters are advising him to skip this election totally.
Hyderabad Airport gets a Swanky New Interim Terminal Hyderabad's Rajiv Gandhi Internationa Airport has got its new interim domestic arrivals terminal now. This new terminal spread across 4000 square meters in the east of the existing passenger terminal building.
- Why no BJP candidate has filed nomination in Pathanamthitta, where Sabarimala Is Located?
- Justice still in queue for Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev : Imtiaz Rashid Qureshi
- KTR feels proud of his Father KCR
- Pawan Kalyan Selling Party Tickets?
- TDP Candidate To Withdraw His Nomination?
- Jagan's Sakshi Media on Sale?
- Pawan took massive rally in Bhimavaram
- Pawan Kalyan Missed A Simple Logic?
- Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
- YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon
- Four days after an under construction building collapsed in Dharwad, Karnataka
- Pawan Kalyan let out his Assets worth
- Kummanam Rajashekaran bagged a ticket to contest from Thiruvananthapuram constituency
- Melania Trump posted a sweet birthday wish for her son Barron on Twitter