Hyderabad sources reported that another popular character artist from the Telugu film industry Raja Ravindra joined the YSR Congress Party on Wednesday morning. Reportedly he met the YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at his Lotus Pond residence in Hyderabad and officially joined the party. When speaking to reporters after meeting the YSRCP chief, he said that he was inspired by YS Jagan's leadership capabilities and wanted to join the party.
Furthermore he said Raveendra made it clear that he was not interested in contesting and that he would support the party fully by campaigning on behalf of the YSRCP party. Further he also said that he would work hard and ensure victory for YS Jagan and the YSRCP in the elections. Apparently earlier in the morning prominent industrialist Potluri Vara Prasad also joined the YSRCP along with Kakinada MP Thota Narasimham and wife Thota Vani . Moreover they met YS Jagan and officially joined the party.
Moreover iconic actress and former MP Jaya Sudha who was with Telugu Desam party also joined the YSRCP party leader and expressed her intention to work with the party. Perhaps Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which is at the receiving end and is facing a tidal wave of anti-incumbency is witnessing a major exodus of its party leaders into the YSRCP. Moreover it is learnt that party workers have been questioning the leadership and have been pressing on it not to give tickets to such unpopular local figures.
PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370 According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday dared opposition on abrogation of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile he asked the opposition parties who are criticizing his government to reserve it “if they dare”. Prime Minister said today while addressing a rally in Maharashtra's Jalgaon "If you dare, take a clear stance and come forward”. Meanwhile sounding poll bugle in Maharashtra
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct
- Police Deny RTI Query About KCR's Pet Dog Death
- Teenmaar Mallanna shakes Congress and TRS!