Accordingly superstar Mahesh Babu has carved a niche for himself in the Telugu Film Industry, who is a committed and dedicated person who finishes off his work on time without bothering filmmakers. Meanwhile he has been ruling the Telugu film industry for two decades. Reportedly Mahesh Babu is doting husband to Namrata and father to Gautham and Sitara.
Further we have been seeing Mahesh Babu since the longest time now, who is a loyal person and holds huge respect for women and sometimes, he even delivers the message to his fans to respect women in public. Furthermore it looks like Sri Reddy who always tries to be in the limelight shifted her focus to Mahesh Babu. Meanwhile during ‘Bharat Ane Nenu,’ Sri Reddy commented on Mahesh Babu’s acting, and his last movie 'BAN' is an average film.
Sources added that Sri Reddy made serious allegation on Koratala Siva that he is one of the worst characters she has met in the world and he is the boss of Kamasutra. Reportedly Koratala Siva never responded to nor denied her allegations. Presently it seems like Sri Reddy’s next target could be Mahesh Babu. Moreover she wrote some lines about Mahesh Babu on her facebook page which stated she had been thinking till now and who is clean without controversies and it is only possible with Mahesh Babu who is a pure man.
PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370 According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday dared opposition on abrogation of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile he asked the opposition parties who are criticizing his government to reserve it “if they dare”. Prime Minister said today while addressing a rally in Maharashtra's Jalgaon "If you dare, take a clear stance and come forward”. Meanwhile sounding poll bugle in Maharashtra
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct
- Police Deny RTI Query About KCR's Pet Dog Death
- Teenmaar Mallanna shakes Congress and TRS!