Politically the name of Mangalagiri Constituency resounded after CBN has decided to field Lokesh as TDP nominee for 2019 General Elections. There were many rumours on Lokesh Assembly segment like Bhimili, Pedakurapadu, Chandragiri , Vizag (West) and Penamaluru were encircled when he wants to contest to the Assembly. After taking huge discussion with all seniors in TDP, CBN has finalized Mangalagiri to Lokesh. So far, TDP has won twice from this segment in 1983 and 1985. M.S.S. Koteswara Rao had won twice from this segment as TDP candidate and held Ministry when NTR was Chief Minister.
Later, TDP assigned this to CPI and CPI(M) as part of the alliance. In 2014, Alla Ramakrishna Reddy (YSRCP) won over Chiranjeevi (TDP) by margin of just 12 votes majority. Community-wise BC's have dominant in the segment. Alla victory really wonderful among BC dominant population in this segment. CBN is in thought that Lokesh's candidature helps to the party in CRDA region. At the same time, he assumed that more number of BC community added advantage to the party. YSRCP has decided not to field Alla this time and invite local TDP leader assuming to give YSRCP ticket.
It seems that YSRCP surely field tough candidate against Lokesh. If Jagan field Alla again in Mangalagiri it will not cake-walk to Lokesh in Mangalagiri. There were speculations that YSRCP not allowed Reddy farmers to give their land for Amaravathi. Adding to that, Alla filed many PILs against to that Government and Amaravathi. Nearly, 60K BC Community votes exist in the segment where as Kamma and Reddy votes around 10K each. Forming BC Corporation and implementing various development programmes to the community made CBN feel BC votes rally towards TDP in Mangalagiri.
Forbes says Mukesh Ambani & Industrialist Gautam Adani is the Richest Indians Reportedly according to business magazine Forbes, which has revealed its 2019 rankings of the richest Indians Industrialist Gautam Adani has jumped an impressive eight spots to become the second richest person in India. Meanwhile businessman Mukesh Ambani continues to be the richest person in India; Ambani has topped the list for the 12th year in a row. Furthermore the 62 year old
- Do you know Imran Khan's position in Twitter?
- Water train made its final journey from Jolarpettai to Chennai
- US Embassys Important announcement about H-1B Visa
- PM Modi asks all Indians to worship Daughters this Diwali
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray justified party's alliance with BJP
- Congress decided to boycott J&K local body elections
- October month expected to generate up to $6 billion (Rs 39,000 crore) in online sales
- Cabinet hikes DA of central government employees by 5% as Diwali Gift
- Will privatization of TSRTC would create new challenges?
- Siddaramaiah places in the post of Leader of Opposition
- Delhi Girl gifted Self-made painting to PM Narendra Modi
- Cow obeys traffic rules, Video gone Viral
- Union Minister Refers to Sye Raa Collections
- Telangana Bandh on 19th October
- KCR Delivers A Lifeline to Chiranjeevi