According to sources the Telangana Congress which is experiencing an exodus, its senior leader and legislator Sabitha Indra Reddy and her son Karthik Reddy are set to join the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS). Reportedly Sabitha Indra Reddy a former Home Minister of undivided Andhra Pradesh and her son Karthik Reddy met Chief Minister and TRS President K Chandrasekhar Rao on Wednesday where she is understood to have sought a cabinet berth for herself and a TRS ticket for her son from Chevella Lok Sabha constituency.
Furthermore KCR agreed to field Karthik Reddy for the Chevalla Lok Sabha constituency, but the decision about inducting her in his cabinet was not yet clear and Sabitha Reddy's family members, are all set to formally join the TRS at a public meeting to be held in Chevella. Apparently MLA B Haripriya announced that she will be joining the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS).The fourth Congress MLA to switch loyalties to the TRS this month.
Moreover Haripriya, represents Yellandu in Bhadradri Kothagudem district and her announcement came a day after Chirumarthi Lingaiah, MLA from Nakrekal, announced his decision to join the TRS. Rega Kantha Rao and Atram Sakku, both tribal MLAs, had joined the TRS on March 2. Apparently her move came on a day when senior Congress leader and legislator Sabitha Indra Reddy called on TRS Working President K. T. Rama Rao on Sunday.
Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days Reportedly the government of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday said postpaid mobile telephony would be restored from October 14, after 71 days of a communication shutdown in the Kashmir Valley, but warned of threats “of wide scale militant attacks being orchestrated from across the border”. Meanwhile after reviewing the situation, it has been decided that all postpaid mobile phones, irrespective
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17