Accordingly in the surprising move, Janasena President Pawan Kalyan has given the ticket of Eluru MLA constituency to Reddy Appalanaidu, a BC Community Kapu leader from the town, who is known for confronting Denduluru MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar, but what are the thoughts of Eluru folks over this?
Reportedly Eluru town has a majority of Kapu population, followed by Vysa and other communities, while BCs form the rest. Meanwhile that is the reason many parties actually field Kapu candidates here. Furthermore TDP is fielding Badeti Bujji and YSRC giving a ticket to Alla Nani, two experienced Kapu leaders in the town, many folks demanded that Pawan Kalyan should contest here, but the Janasena president is not convinced with the logic that he should depend on Kapu vote banks.
Moreover at the same time, there is nothing he could do to this constituency as it has no big problems related to water, health or any other developmental issues. Accordingly Pawan feels that if he contests from somewhere in Srikakulam, he could help the region develop, at least in his constituency, even if his party fails to form a crucial role in forming the government.
10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike Bengaluru sources stated that the workers of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited across its nine units in the country began an indefinite strike on Monday, pressing various demands including wage revision. Meanwhile All India HAL Trade Unions Coordination Committee (AIHALTUCC) had on Sunday announced the indefinite strike after talks with the management ended in failure.
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370