Accordingly days after announcing two MP candidates ahead of the Lok Sabha and Legislative Assembly polls to be held in Andhra Pradesh on April 11, actor turned politician and Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan released the first list consisting of 32 MLA candidates along with two other MP candidates. Meanwhile out of 32 MLA candidates, four notable candidates found a place in the list.
Reportedly Former Congress leader and united Andhra’s ex-Speaker Nadendla Manohar, who joined the party less than a year ago, has been given the Tenali ticket, while Thota Chandrashekar, a former IAS officer who reportedly owns the 99TV TV channel, has been given the Guntur West ticket. Furthermore Ravela Kishore Babu, a minister who quit the TDP citing caste bias and discrimination, has been given the Prathipadu Assembly ticket and Dr A Bharat Bhushan, a former Indian Railways officer, has been given the Vemuru Assembly ticket.
Previously Jana Sena declared two Lok Sabha contestants DMR Sekhar from Amalapuram and Dr Akula Satyanarayana from Rajahmundry. Meanwhile DMR Sekhar is a former ONGC employee who resigned to join the Jana Sena, Akula is a former BJP MLA who won in 2014. Apparently the Jana Sena plans to contest all of them in an alliance with Left parties, CPI and CPM and the party has already been allotted its poll symbol, a glass tumbler, by the Election Commission.
Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days Reportedly the government of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday said postpaid mobile telephony would be restored from October 14, after 71 days of a communication shutdown in the Kashmir Valley, but warned of threats “of wide scale militant attacks being orchestrated from across the border”. Meanwhile after reviewing the situation, it has been decided that all postpaid mobile phones, irrespective
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17