Sources from Tirupathi stated that the district of Tirupathi is witnessing a shift in party loyalties ever since the poll notification was announced. Reportedly YSR Congress Party Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who had walked through the length and breadth of Andhra Pradesh during the course of his historic walkathon, Praja Sankalpa Yatra had made an indelible mark on people's minds.
Meanwhile the YSR Congress Party President who covered 134 constituencies in the state as part of his Padayatra, his public meetings and close interactions with people and organizations from all walks of life and trying to understand their problems at the ground level , had brought him even more into the public fore. Furthermore YSRCP's Navaratnalu, which cover solutions over a broad spectrum of issues and the party General Secretary Bhumana Nagi Reddy who has been on a mission of getting people closer to the party, have borne fruits in the temple town.
Meanwhile people have been leaning towards YSRCP to an extent that TDP and Congress hardliners are jumping into the YSRCP bandwagon. Further Balija , Kapu, Yadav and BC community are also joining the party especially after YS Jagan's speech at the BC Garjana held in Kakinada. Moreover a senior educationist K M Krishnayya's grandson K M K Kiran Rayal , NV Suresh,Chandu Rayal , C Venkatesh, Tirumalayya, Rohith, Giri, Mani and other local leaders joined the YSR Congress party. Also Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University board member Murali Reddy, TDP state level leader Laddu Bhaskar Reddy, Ex Councillor and BC leader Vijayalakshmi have joined the YSRCP and further strengthened its base in the Tirupathi.
PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370 According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday dared opposition on abrogation of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile he asked the opposition parties who are criticizing his government to reserve it “if they dare”. Prime Minister said today while addressing a rally in Maharashtra's Jalgaon "If you dare, take a clear stance and come forward”. Meanwhile sounding poll bugle in Maharashtra
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct
- Police Deny RTI Query About KCR's Pet Dog Death
- Teenmaar Mallanna shakes Congress and TRS!