New Delhi sources stated that Rahul was criticizing the Modi government for keeping silent after China for the fourth time blocked India’s bid to designate Pakistan based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed's (JeM) chief Masood Azhar as a "global terrorist". Meanwhile in response, the law minister accused Rahul of being "happy" when "the whole country is pained by China's move".
Furthermore he also said that since the Congress president "shares close ties with China", he could have persuaded the administration against blocking India's bid at the UN Security Council. When addressing Rahul directly, Prasad said: "During Doklam (standoff), you went to the Chinese embassy. In Mansarovar, you said you are in touch with many officials. Why did you not use that proximity to persuade China out of their decision?"
Moreover Prasad then went on to criticize the Congress chief's "understanding of foreign policy". Prasad said "The Congress has ruled country for 55 years and so we expected that the party would have given you correct advice regarding foreign policy. Generally, there is one line among all political parties regarding foreign policy". Apparently he further said that China had made a similar decision at the UNSC back in 2009, when the UPA government was in power. He asked Rahul "Had you posted such tweets then?".
PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370 According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday dared opposition on abrogation of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile he asked the opposition parties who are criticizing his government to reserve it “if they dare”. Prime Minister said today while addressing a rally in Maharashtra's Jalgaon "If you dare, take a clear stance and come forward”. Meanwhile sounding poll bugle in Maharashtra
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct
- Police Deny RTI Query About KCR's Pet Dog Death
- Teenmaar Mallanna shakes Congress and TRS!