TDP President Chandrababu Naidu announced the first list of the candidates contesting for 126 constituencies of the state. He is just left with 49 constituencies more to finish the candidates selections exercise. Among the 126 candidates announced so far, 72 belongs to OCs, 31
BCs, 2 SC/ST, and 2 Minorities.
There are some more finalized candidates but Chandrababu chose to announce only 126 of them now. This is because Kamma Community bagged more tickets this time and it will be evident if more names are released. He held up some names so as to hide the Kamma feeling which is not good for the party.
Even after doing that, there are 33
Kammas in the list while only 31 BCs got a place. Kammas constitute less than 5% of Andhra Pradesh Population while BCS form around 50%. The rest of the candidates list is likely to be released a day or two later. It will be most likely after the announcement of YSR Congress' List.
Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days Reportedly the government of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday said postpaid mobile telephony would be restored from October 14, after 71 days of a communication shutdown in the Kashmir Valley, but warned of threats “of wide scale militant attacks being orchestrated from across the border”. Meanwhile after reviewing the situation, it has been decided that all postpaid mobile phones, irrespective
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17