Political parties were already entered in Elections mood in Andhra Pradesh since 2018 March (TDP came out from NDA). Viveka death news scrolled in all media channels today early in the morning. Everyone feel sad on his sudden demise and remember his political career. Initially, Viveka was died because of cardiac arrest after some time it came to know that he was murdered. Adding to that, port-marten report said that Viveka was attacked with axe or knife 7 times. This pushes to ugly political turn between YSRCP and TDP leaders.
Both YS Jagan and Vijaysai Reddy used Viveka murder for political gain. Vijaysai Reddy blames that CBN, Lokesh and Adinarayana Reddy were involved in Viveka murder. YSRCP leaders first to throw allegation on TDP and said that it is pure political murder. YSRCP leaders demand an inquiry with any agency that is not reported to CBN. YS Jagan says the same again in the press meet and demand CBI enquiry.
In Vizag Airport issue, YSRCP leaders said that they haven’t believed AP police and demand CBI enquiry. Union Government has involved and handover the case to NIA which general deals on bomb blast cases. After taking two months investigation, NIA submitted the same report that submitted by CID. It is interesting YSRCP leaders who blame CBI for putting corruption cases against him has showing lot of trust and confidence on the same CBI. Jagan blamed that CBN is the master-mind behind all serial murders in his family including his father death. Both Vijaysai and Jagan demand CBI enquiry.
10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike Bengaluru sources stated that the workers of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited across its nine units in the country began an indefinite strike on Monday, pressing various demands including wage revision. Meanwhile All India HAL Trade Unions Coordination Committee (AIHALTUCC) had on Sunday announced the indefinite strike after talks with the management ended in failure.
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370