Political parties were already entered in Elections mood in Andhra Pradesh since 2018 March (TDP came out from NDA). Viveka death news scrolled in all media channels today early in the morning. Everyone feel sad on his sudden demise and remember his political career. Initially, Viveka was died because of cardiac arrest after some time it came to know that he was murdered. Adding to that, port-marten report said that Viveka was attacked with axe or knife 7 times. This pushes to ugly political turn between YSRCP and TDP leaders.
Both YS Jagan and Vijaysai Reddy used Viveka murder for political gain. Vijaysai Reddy blames that CBN, Lokesh and Adinarayana Reddy were involved in Viveka murder. YSRCP leaders first to throw allegation on TDP and said that it is pure political murder. YSRCP leaders demand an inquiry with any agency that is not reported to CBN. YS Jagan says the same again in the press meet and demand CBI enquiry.
In Vizag Airport issue, YSRCP leaders said that they haven’t believed AP police and demand CBI enquiry. Union Government has involved and handover the case to NIA which general deals on bomb blast cases. After taking two months investigation, NIA submitted the same report that submitted by CID. It is interesting YSRCP leaders who blame CBI for putting corruption cases against him has showing lot of trust and confidence on the same CBI. Jagan blamed that CBN is the master-mind behind all serial murders in his family including his father death. Both Vijaysai and Jagan demand CBI enquiry.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?