Accordingly Prem Ganapathy was stranded at the bandra station, when the person accompanying him left him and ran away. Meanwhile Prem had no local acquaintances or knowledge of the language and out of pity, a fellow Tamilian guided him to a temple and appealed worshipers to contribute money for his return ticket to Chennai.
Furthermore Prem refused to go back and decided to work in Mumbai and started cleaning utensils in a restaurant and also appealed to his owner, to let him become a waiter as he was class 10 pass. Reportedly the owner refused, because of regional politics and Prem bided his time till a neighborhood dosa restaurant opened and offered him a job from a dishwasher to a tea boy.
Moreover Prem became a huge hit with the customers because of his excellent customer service, initiatives and relationship and brought business Rs.1000 daily which was almost 3 times as compared to other tea boys. Apparently the life was good and currently Dosa Plaza has 26 outlets and 5 of them are company owned and it has 150 employees and a turnover of 5 crore. Further all the branches are connected and networked and there are training managers and proper manuals to maintain standard and uniform product and services.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?