According to sources Telugu actor and comedian Surya is the new name which has surfaced in the murder case of NRI Chigurupati Jayaram. Meanwhile as per the latest reports, the actor along with two others was arrested by the police in connection with the case. Furthermore during the investigation, the police officials found his involvement in the case and also Surya is learned to have spoken on the phone to Jayaram in the disguise of a woman's voice, as per the instructions of Rakesh Reddy, the prime accused in the murder.
Reportedly sources reveal that Surya lured Jayaram to come to a designated place and Rakesh Reddy planned to extort money from him. Hence during the time of the murder, Rakesh Reddy and three other persons were present in the house and apparently the police took a person named Anji Reddy into custody for not alerting the police after seeing Jayaram's murder and another person, Kishore who was aware of the murder plan beforehand.
Moreover businessman Jayaram was found dead in a car on Hyderabad-Vijayawada National Highway on January 31.
IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories Reportedly the subscribers to the initial public offering (IPO) of the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) are now eagerly waiting for the allotment of shares, which was concluded yesterday, as market experts predict a bumper listing for the PSU (public sector unit) stock. Meanwhile the IRCTC IPO had closed on October 3 and was subscribed nearly 112 times on the back of strong demand across investor categories.
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today