Accordingly Minister Adinarayana Reddy has rubbished and condemned reports about his involvement in YS Vivekananda Reddy's sudden death. Presently as these rumors reached Adinarayana Reddy, he immediately called on the media and condoled the passing away of Vivekananda and then he spoke about the information he has.
Adinarayana Reddy said "His regards to the family members of Vivekananda and as demanded by YSR Congress party, the government is ready for a complete investigation in his death mystery. Few newspapers and media houses are deliberately targeting him when he had nothing to do with Vivekanand's death. When taking advantage of this, YSRCP leaders are indulging in cheap politics".
Recently Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu has ordered for a 'Special Investigation Team' probe on the sudden demise of YS Vivekananda Reddy. Furthermore post his death, reports have been making headlines that wounds are detected on Vivekananda's body and Kadapa MP has demanded for a thorough probe and as and when Chandrababu got to know about these suspicious things, he called on DGP, Intelligence officials and police personnel of Kadapa police department. Moreover Chandrababu also directed the officials to make sure the probe is transparent and not to leave the culprits if it is suspicious and nab the criminals immediately.
P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down Sources from New Delhi stated that Senior Congress leader P Chidambaram, who is currently lodged in Tihar Jail in a corruption case, said the Prime minister's former economic adviser has admitted that a "flawed" GST is the main cause of economic slowdown, but forgot to mention demonetization. Meanwhile Chidambaram, who is in jail since September 5 for alleged corruption in the INX Media
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?