After seeing the complete YSRCP list it seems that YS Jagan didn’t pay much attention in selecting the candidates for 25 Parliament segments in AP. YS Jagan has concentrated more in selecting the candidates that helps to come to power in the state which is his main target. It is very surprising if we observe Tirupati, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and Srikakulam candidates.
Jagan has forced Kanna Babu to contest to Kakinada Parliament but Kanna Babu is not willing to contest and seeks to contest for Assembly. Former TDP leader Vanga Geetha who is not active in politics in recent past joined in YSRCP two days back. Jagan has considered her candidature for Kakinada Parliament and unwillingly she accepted Jagan’s request. Kotagiri Sridhar (son of Kotagiri Vidhyadhara Rao) is YSRCP nominee for Eluru. TDP has strong enough both financially and party cadre-wise in Kakinada and Eluru seats.
There are so many rumors on Rajahmundry YSRCP MP Candidate Mangana Bharath. As per the buzz, Bharath was acted in two films. Bharath belongs to son-in-law of TRS leader and reportedly TRS leader gave huge party fund to YSRCP to get ticket in Rajahmundry. Balle Durgaprasad who lost twice as TDP nominee from Gudur Assembly is selected as Parliament member for Tirupati. This is really huge shock to YSRCP cadre. In 2014, YSRCP won Tirupati Parliament and Varaprasad shifted to Gudur Assembly. Panabaka Lakshmi is the strong candidate for TDP in Tirupati.
Visakhapatnam YSRCP candidate is MVV Satyanarayana who tried for Vizag East/West segments but Jagan forced Satyanarayana to the Parliament. Reportedly, Satyanarayana has already spent 20 crores for the party is accepted the Jagan offer. TDP candidate for Vizag might be either Bharath (son-in-law of NBK) or Palla Srinivas. YSRCP candidate is not much strong when compared with TDP candidate in Vizag.
Twitter saw 560K Tweets talking about the Exit Polls in 24 hours As per report the company said on Tuesday as majority of exit polls predicted victory for the BJP led NDA at the Centre, Twitter recorded nearly 5.6 lakh tweets related to exit polls in 24 hours. The micro-blogging platform told "Twitter saw 560K Tweets talking about the Exit Polls in 24 hours, between 6:30pm on Sunday 19th until 6:30pm on Monday 20th May, across news commentators, opinion makers and Indian citizens”.
- Nara Lokesh's Career to Be Finished Tomorrow?
- Exit Polls' have showed zero impact on betting
- Jagan Leaves to Amaravati for Counting Day
- HD Kumaraswamy turned down his invitation to attend opposition meeting in Delhi
- South Central Railways runs Special trains for Hyderabad & Kakinada
- Will TV9 CEO be granted anticipatory bail?
- TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...