Haribabu from BJP is the sitting Parliament member who won over YS Vijayamma over more than one lakh votes in 2014. The same Haribabu had won as BJP MLA in 1999 when BJP had alliance with TDP. Most of the North Indian voters were settled in Vizag is in favor of BJP. With the support of both TDP and Jena Sena, Haribabu won over Vijayamma. Every party has field its nominee separately and now it’s interesting to see quadrangle fight among political parties.
YSRCP field MVV Satyanarayana who is realtor as Vizag MP and M. Bharat (Son-in-law of Balakrishna) from TDP is the candidate for Vizag Parliament and finally JD Lakshmi Narayana is the candidate from Jena Sena. BJP has not finalized its candidate and JD Lakshmi Narayana is not financially sound when compared to YSRCP and TDP candidates. Bharat has renounced personality to Vizag people as grandson of MVVS Murthy (Gold Spot Murthy aka Githam’s murthy). After announcing JD as MP candidate it seems that Quadrangle fight will be limited to dual fight between TDP and Jena Sena.
TDP has in race along without Jena Sena and BJP now in Vizag. It seems that youth and educated will prefer Jena Sena where as middle class and women voters will vote to TDP. If there will be fight between TDP and Jena Sena in Vizag how YSRCP voters will react is the interesting question. We all know that Lakshmi Narayana was arrested YS Jagan in 2012 in illegal assets case. YSRCP leaders and cadre were trolling JD in Social Media like anything. Media had published many articles how Lakshmi Narayana was arrested both Jagan and Gaali Janardhan Reddy. Will they vote to Jena Sena when YSRCP failed to give fight in Vizag Election? Some of the YSRCP cadre and leaders still were not digested the arrest of their leader. We will wait for Vizag result till May 23rd.
Two Hugs of Jagan Making TDP Supporters Restless Two Hugs of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister-Designate YS Jagan Mohan Reddy are giving Sleepless nights to the Yellow Supporters. It is Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao the other day and today, it is Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Jagan had personally invited both of them for his Swearing-in ceremony.
- Jagan's Crucial Comments on Special Status, Polavaram, and Amaravati
- First U - Turn by Jagan!
- Kamal's MNM got 3.72% of the total votes in LS Polls
- Sri Reddy starts her attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu?
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?
- Mangalagiri People Hated Nara Lokesh
- BJP & Congress lost in AP Elections as YSRCP made complete sweep
- Jagan To Take KCR's Route, Delay Cabinet?
- Foreign carrier looking at hiring 300-400 Jet Airways pilots
- Jagan To Personally Invite KCR and Modi to his Swearing-in Ceremony
- Wife beats husband for spying with detectives!