In the view of parliament elections coming very soon in the state of Telangana, a lot of leaders from different parties are looking at joining the ruling party TRS. But a senior most Congress leader from the Telangana state has done something different this time.
DK Aruna who has been active and vocal in Telangana politics for a long time now has decided to jump into BJP. She has recently met BJP national leader Ram Madhav and spoke about 45minutes. Later it is believed that D K Aruna also spoke to BJP national president Amit Shah. Amit Shah is reportedly said to have assured a great political life for D K Aruna in BJP.
If the rumors in the political circles are believed to be true, D K Aruna is said to be contesting for the parliament from Mahabubnagar constituency. She tasted defeat in 2018 assembly elections from Gadwal Constituency.On the other side, we have reports that Khammam MP Ponguleti Srinivas Reddy is also looking forward to joining BJP.
Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early Reportedly Air India said that the issues regarding aviation fuel payments are being sorted out with the state run oil companies and they would be resolved early. Meanwhile the statement comes days after oil PSUs (public sector units) in a letter to the national carrier warned of ending fuel supplies at six major airports from October 18, if the latter did not make the lump sum payments as had been agreed upon.
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB