Two political personalities took attention of AP people in this election. Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments. Now these Three Assembly segments divert people attention.TDP has won Mangalagiri twice in 1983 and 85 elections after that TDP sacrificed Mangalagiri to Communist parties as part of the alliance.
In 2014, Chiranjeevi from TDP was lost the election to Alla Ramakrishna Reddy with just 12 votes. Lokesh has opts Mangalagiri has raised many eye-brows. Community-wise there were 60K BC votes and nearly 10K votes of Kamma and Reddy community exist in Managalagiri. Community-wise, Mangalagiri could not be the right choice for Lokesh. But he has contested from Mangalagiri and start campaign by touring remote villages. Pavan Kalyan has initially announced that he will contest from Ananthapur district and now he decides to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
Kapu Community has dominant in followed by BC’s in Bhimavaram. PRP won in Gajuwaka in 2009 election over Congress candidate. Kapu community is first in Gajuwaka too. In Jena Sena, highest number of membership has recorded in this segment. Nearly 1.2 lacs members have registered as Jena Sena members where as not more than 10K registered in other segments of the state. That’s the reason Lokesh is doing political risk but Pavan Kalyan played the game safely. The only difference is TDP has cadre and party structure but Jena Sena didn’t have party structure.
Dr. Rajasekhar lauds YS Jagan Accordingly after Chandrababu Naidu faced crushing defeat at the hands of 46-year-old Jagan, actor and politician Dr Rajasekhar said that YS Jagan's sweep at Andhra Pradesh is a historic win. He claimed that he is blessed to be a part of the new CM's political party. Previously both the actor and his wife Jeevita joined YSRCP after meeting Jagan at Lotus Pond office in Hyderabad.
- Rahul Gandhi thankful & indebted to Kerala voters
- Trump makes new trade deal with Japan
- AP people lives up to their expectations: YS Jagan
- Massive fire engulfed four-storey commercial complex in Surat
- YS Jagan asks for financial help from PM Modi for AP
- KCR Targeting to Acquire ABN - Andhrajyothy?
- KCR To Show Door to Two of His Ministers
- Two Hugs of Jagan Making TDP Supporters Restless
- Jagan's Crucial Comments on Special Status, Polavaram, and Amaravati
- First U - Turn by Jagan!
- Kamal's MNM got 3.72% of the total votes in LS Polls
- Sri Reddy starts her attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu?
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case