Vamsi name was there in TDP first list as Gannavaram nominee. Two days back Vamsi was in Hyderabad and failed to attend even CBN meeting in Vijayawada. TDP cadre is waiting for Vamsi when he filed his nomination papers. In media there are rumors spread that Vamsi has targeted by TRS leaders by using his properties. TDP cadre has many doubts and whether TDP has continued Vamsi or not. Ruled out all rumors Vamsi decided to file on March 20th.
Vamsi challenged directly to Jagan and indirectly to KTR. Revenue authorities send notice to Vallabhaneni Vamsi on 50 Acres of land in Hyderabad. They directed Vamsi to meet TRS leaders for solving the issue. Reportedly, TRS leaders ordered Vamsi to join in YSRCP or avoid filing nomination papers. Frustrated Vamsi ignored compulsions from TRS and filed his nomination in Gannavaram.
Some of the people and TDP cadre said that Vamsi rally is never before and never ever for any TDP leader. Traffic was stalled hours together in Eluru Road because of huge rally. TDP cadre committed themselves to make the rally successful and for the victory of Vamsi after knowing threat calls from TRS. Rally is getting more success than in 2014. TRS threats made the rally success in Gannavaram. As per TDP cadre it is the return gift to KCR.
Trump makes new trade deal with Japan Sources from Tokyo stated that US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump landed in Japan on Saturday, kicking off a highly anticipated state visit with the President to become the first foreign leader to meet the newly-crowned Emperor Naruhito. Meanwhile the US leader will hold his first meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and also play a round
- AP people lives up to their expectations: YS Jagan
- Massive fire engulfed four-storey commercial complex in Surat
- YS Jagan asks for financial help from PM Modi for AP
- KCR Targeting to Acquire ABN - Andhrajyothy?
- KCR To Show Door to Two of His Ministers
- Two Hugs of Jagan Making TDP Supporters Restless
- Jagan's Crucial Comments on Special Status, Polavaram, and Amaravati
- First U - Turn by Jagan!
- Kamal's MNM got 3.72% of the total votes in LS Polls
- Sri Reddy starts her attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu?
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?