3 Indian cities - New Delhi, Chennai, and Bengaluru are featured in the top 10 cheapest cities in the world while Singapore and Hong Kong are most expensive cities in the world. This was an outcome of a survey by Economist Intelligence Unit. In Comparison with the metros of the world, they are cheaper cities.
The survey ranked 133 cities in 93 countries and got responses from more than 50,000 people. The items which were cost analyzed were food, clothing, and transportation.
Mumbai is at rank 122 making it the costliest Indian city and the other Asian cities are New Delhi at 123, Chennai at 125, Karachi at 127, and Bengaluru at 129th rank. As per the survey there's huge disparity in the incomes of people which also influenced the rankings.
Kamal's MNM got 3.72% of the total votes in LS Polls Chennai sources added that in the first major electoral exercise after the demise of the two Dravidian giants, M Karuanidhi and J Jayalalitha, the voter in Tamilnadu has indicated (s)he is willing to explore beyond the defined boundaries of political discourse. Meanwhile the poll results show the voters' yearning for an alternative.
- Sri Reddy starts her attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu?
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?
- Mangalagiri People Hated Nara Lokesh
- BJP & Congress lost in AP Elections as YSRCP made complete sweep
- Jagan To Take KCR's Route, Delay Cabinet?
- Foreign carrier looking at hiring 300-400 Jet Airways pilots
- Jagan To Personally Invite KCR and Modi to his Swearing-in Ceremony
- Wife beats husband for spying with detectives!
- Why Mega Heros failed again and again in their Home Turf?
- Gold retrieved from robber brothers!
- 5-year-old crosses Marina!