Accordingly the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) had finally announced their candidates from Kerala for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. Meanwhile the party has announced candidates for 13 out of the 20 Lok Sabha seats in Kerala and the candidate for Pathanamthitta, a seat that almost three leaders are vying for, has been left unannounced.
Furthermore contesting from the Ernakulam Lok Sabha constituency is Alphonse Kannanthanam, who is currently serving as the Union Minister of State for Culture and Tourism. Apparently he was also an Indian civil servant and an advocate and he is also the second BJP Central Minister in Kerala after O Rajagopal. Reportedly Alphons joined the Modi government in March 2017, where his induction comes as a surprise even for some BJP leaders in Kerala, as he has not been among the most visible figures in the party.
Moreover this is the most crucial election for the BJP since it has pinned high hopes based on the controversy surrounding the entry of young women into Sabarimala temple in Pathanamthitta. Reports added several leaders of the party like Alphonse Kannanthanam, BJP state General Secretary K Surendran, state president PS Sreedharan Pillai had been in the fray to contest from the seat and Sreedharan Pillai had even said that it was a golden opportunity for the BJP.
Why PK team left before the AP results out? YS Jagan never ever went to any other are office to meet. After the completion of polling in Andhra Pradesh, Jagan went to Prashant Kishore’s office to conduct the discussion after the poll. Prashant Kishore team gave PPT presentation to Jagan on polling trend in AP.
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam
- Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory