TDP didn’t win two Parliament segments in AP since the party formed in 1983 in Kadapa district. TDP failed to launch its flag in Kadapa and Rajampet Parliament segments. In 1996 General Elections, YSR had hardly won Kadapa Parliament with 1500 votes majority which was the best performance for TDP. People of Kadapa have continued to back Jagan even after YSR’s death. Both Jagan and Avinash Reddy have won Kadapa Parliament segment with lakhs of majority respectively in 2012 and 2014.
Coming to 2019 elections, Chandrababu Naidu has charted out his plan since Adinarayana Reddy joined in TDP. Every time majority in Pulivendula was added advantage for the getting success of Kadapa MP for both Congress and YSRCP. Reportedly, CBN has tried to compensate Pulivendula majority with Jammalamadugu where Adinarayana Reddy and Ramasubba Reddy are strong leaders in the segment.
CBN has planned to reduce the majority in Pulivendula. TDP said that farmers in Pulivendula were happy towards TDP Government in giving water to their crops. TDP leaders see some political benefit from Pulivendula people. TDP has field strong candidates in all 7 Assembly segments on par with YSRCP candidates. In addition to that, TDP relay of development activities like Pasupu-kumkuma, increasing the pension and annadata sukhibava schemes would bail out TDP in Kadapa.
KCR Targeting to Acquire ABN - Andhrajyothy? KCR's Close-aide, My Home Jupally Rameshwara Rao is in the process of annexing all the Media Houses and bring them under his control to support TRS. After successfully taking over the management of TV9, the Telangana Chief Minister is targeting ABN-Andhra Jyothy group led by Vemuri Radhakrishna.
- KCR To Show Door to Two of His Ministers
- Two Hugs of Jagan Making TDP Supporters Restless
- Jagan's Crucial Comments on Special Status, Polavaram, and Amaravati
- First U - Turn by Jagan!
- Kamal's MNM got 3.72% of the total votes in LS Polls
- Sri Reddy starts her attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu?
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?
- Mangalagiri People Hated Nara Lokesh
- BJP & Congress lost in AP Elections as YSRCP made complete sweep
- Jagan To Take KCR's Route, Delay Cabinet?
- Foreign carrier looking at hiring 300-400 Jet Airways pilots