Everyone has surprised when TDP Senior leader Nama Nageswara Rao joined in TRS before the General Elections. It came to know lately after filling the dots in line Nama joined in TRS because of CBI case on Madhucon industry. On 14th March, one article was published in Namaste Telangana on irregularities of Madhucon industry which is owned by Nama since many years. On next following day, rumors spread that Nama might leave TDP and likely to join in TRS.
CBI has filed the case on Madhucon in Ranchi Jharkhand capital city for the construction of NH-33 from Ranchi and Jamshedpur. Madhucon was approached Canara Bank for loan 1029 crores and reportedly Madhucon has diverted these funds to other purpose. Whole episode was happened in 2011 and CBI filed case on Madhucon in 2019. Obviously, this forced Nama to leave TDP.
Political reason is another side of the coin on this issue. TRS is not much strong in Khammam. Even in general elections TRS has managed to win only one Assembly segment (Khammam). Puvvada Nageswara Rao from TRS won over Nama Nageswara Rao of TDP by narrow margin of votes. TRS has planned to win Khammam this time at any cost. Nama entry into TRS will solve party equations in Khammam district. TRS leadership assigned Khammam MP Ticket soon after he joined immediately. It shows how pathetic TRS position in Khammam district. Now it is the question don’t Nama have CBI case after joining in TRS?
78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election Hyderabad sources stated that a record 78 women have been elected to represent the people's aspirations in the Indian parliament. Reportedly this is the highest number ever in the history of Indian elections and they make up to just 14.36% in the Parliament.Furthermore across the party lines, the ruling BJP has sent the most number of women to the Parliament. Meanwhile of the 303 seats the party won single-handedly
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?
- Mangalagiri People Hated Nara Lokesh
- BJP & Congress lost in AP Elections as YSRCP made complete sweep
- Jagan To Take KCR's Route, Delay Cabinet?
- Foreign carrier looking at hiring 300-400 Jet Airways pilots
- Jagan To Personally Invite KCR and Modi to his Swearing-in Ceremony
- Wife beats husband for spying with detectives!
- Why Mega Heros failed again and again in their Home Turf?
- Gold retrieved from robber brothers!
- 5-year-old crosses Marina!
- How MK Stalin won and emerged out of his own this LS Polls?
- Trump says white Nationalism not a widespread threat
- An article in The New York Times called Modi dangerously incompetent