There are many speculations on Jena Sena before the elections in AP. Everyone have questions which party would suffer with Jena Sena votes. Whose votes JS would take away? Nadendla Manohar who is actively participated in Jena Sena activities after Pavan Kalyan is contesting as MLA nominee from Tenali. Thota Chandrasekhar is contesting from Guntur (West) as Jena Sena nominee. That’s why these two segments are very important for Jena Sena.
Reportedly, there is triangular fight among three parties. Alapati Rajendra Prasad from TDP, Annabathuni Siva from YSRCP and Nadendla Manohar from Jena Sena are contesting in Tenali. If any party win in this segment it will be narrow margin of votes majority. It seems that there is much difference between first and third position. All the three families have their own background in Tenali.
As per buzz, YSRCP did mistake in selecting the candidate Guntur (West) segment. Lelle AppiReddy has very good following among the people and cadre was disappointed for not getting YSRCP Guntur (West) ticket. Yesu Ratnam has resigned from IRS and joined in YSRCP. He is new to the politics and it seems that AppiReddy followers haven’t involved in campaign. Thota is the first candidate who starts campaign before the schedule was announced. He is far away from TDP and YSRCP. TDP candidate here is Maddali Giri from Vysya community which is the second in number in the segment. Cadre and Community are the strength of the TDP in Guntur (West). As per latest reports, TDP and Jena Sena would take neck n neck fight in Guntur (West).
KCR Targeting to Acquire ABN - Andhrajyothy? KCR's Close-aide, My Home Jupally Rameshwara Rao is in the process of annexing all the Media Houses and bring them under his control to support TRS. After successfully taking over the management of TV9, the Telangana Chief Minister is targeting ABN-Andhra Jyothy group led by Vemuri Radhakrishna.
- KCR To Show Door to Two of His Ministers
- Two Hugs of Jagan Making TDP Supporters Restless
- Jagan's Crucial Comments on Special Status, Polavaram, and Amaravati
- First U - Turn by Jagan!
- Kamal's MNM got 3.72% of the total votes in LS Polls
- Sri Reddy starts her attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu?
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?
- Mangalagiri People Hated Nara Lokesh
- BJP & Congress lost in AP Elections as YSRCP made complete sweep
- Jagan To Take KCR's Route, Delay Cabinet?
- Foreign carrier looking at hiring 300-400 Jet Airways pilots