Gudiwada was the unconquerable fort to TDP since its inception. NTR had won Gudiwada thrice and left to Raavi Shobanadri Chowdary and NTR retains Hindupuram finally. In 2014 general elections, Raavi Venkateswara Rao of TDP lost the election to Kodali Nani of YSRCP. Soon after TDP came into power in AP, CBN has concentrated on special focus to gain Gudiwada back to its fold. Reportedly, TDP financially tighten the noose around Kodali Nani and try not to give any lenience to Nani.
Reportedly, Kodali Nani has tried to join in TDP but none of the leaders showed interest towards him. TDP leaders assumed that Kodali Nani is not financially strong enough to spend in elections. At the time of selection of the candidates CBN brought new face to counter Kodali Nani. Surprisingly! Devineni Avinash has announced TDP Gudiwada ticket and kept Raavi family away for this election. But Kodali shattered TDP assumptions and consolidated enough fund for his election.
As per buzz, Krishna Reddy from Megha Engineering gave 5 crores to Nani. Gannavaram YSRCP nominee Yarlagadda Venkata Rao is also NRI donate 5 crores to Kodali Nani for this election. Kaikalur YSRCP nominee Nageswara Rao too gave 5 crores to Nani and finally Machilipatnam Parliament Candidate Balashourie gave 5 crores to Nani for election expenditure. Reportedly, Nani has managed to collect 20 crores from others to retain Gudiwada again. This is really shocking to TDP. We will see who will win in Gudiwada on May 23rd.
Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu? As per report Chandrababu Naidu bragged till the other day that he was 1000% sure that the TDP would win 150 seats in the 175 member Andhra Pradesh legislative assembly in the elections held on April 11. Meanwhile the statement only reflects how distanced he and his coterie of ministers, advisers
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?
- Mangalagiri People Hated Nara Lokesh
- BJP & Congress lost in AP Elections as YSRCP made complete sweep
- Jagan To Take KCR's Route, Delay Cabinet?
- Foreign carrier looking at hiring 300-400 Jet Airways pilots
- Jagan To Personally Invite KCR and Modi to his Swearing-in Ceremony
- Wife beats husband for spying with detectives!
- Why Mega Heros failed again and again in their Home Turf?
- Gold retrieved from robber brothers!
- 5-year-old crosses Marina!
- How MK Stalin won and emerged out of his own this LS Polls?
- Trump says white Nationalism not a widespread threat