Reportedly for the last two months or so Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan had no time for other stuff except for politics. Meanwhile he campaigned all over Andhra despite getting hit by sun stroke and as the polling completed, Pawan is now relaxing and taking time for other activities.
Recently on Friday, the Jana Sena chief visited Dashavatara Venkateswara Swamy temple in Pedakakani mandal of Guntur district. In his visit, Pawan took part in 'Annadanam' program and offered food to the devotees. Further he made a donation of Rs 1.32 crore to the temple contributing to 'Free Food Distribution' to poor.
Moreover Pawan personally handed over the cheque of above mentioned amount to the temple management and about his health condition, Pawan is recovering from the sun stroke.
Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government YSR Congress Government is rolling sops to the people one after the other but the shortage of sand has been a thorn in the flesh of the government. The sand shortage has resulted in the construction activity to a grinding halt making several people jobless. The crisis still exists even though the government introduced the new sand policy from September.
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award