Reportedly for the last two months or so Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan had no time for other stuff except for politics. Meanwhile he campaigned all over Andhra despite getting hit by sun stroke and as the polling completed, Pawan is now relaxing and taking time for other activities.
Recently on Friday, the Jana Sena chief visited Dashavatara Venkateswara Swamy temple in Pedakakani mandal of Guntur district. In his visit, Pawan took part in 'Annadanam' program and offered food to the devotees. Further he made a donation of Rs 1.32 crore to the temple contributing to 'Free Food Distribution' to poor.
Moreover Pawan personally handed over the cheque of above mentioned amount to the temple management and about his health condition, Pawan is recovering from the sun stroke.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding