Accordingly YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and over-confidence are synonymous and always come hand in hand. Earlier in 2014, Jagan and his friend KCR had claimed a sweep of YCP in AP, but in contrary, Chandrababu Naidu's TDP had stormed to power. Now even before the election results are out in fact, 40 more days for the results YS Jagan in his speech has already positioned himself as the next Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Reportedly Jagan has asked Prashant Kishor's team I-PAC (Indian Political Action Committee) to repeat the "success" in the 2024 elections as well. Meanwhile he has asked the team to continue the work to convert the "euphoria" into cadre at grass-roots. Furthermore he thanked all of them for their hard work and said he coming to space (CM post) is just first step and asked every one of them to strive to repeat the victory in 2024.
Jagan said "Today YSR Congress Party is coming. On one side he had done Padayatra besides doing others. By and large, any politician would do it. May be he had stretched it a little further. He said our dream, our vision probably not just getting into this space (CM chair) and getting into the space probably the first step. Now, the most important challenge would be to repeat this victory in 2024. That is what is going to be the challenge”. His Jagan's over-confidence has become talking point in political circles but already perceiving himself as the CM and asking the team to focus on 2024 polls is something drawing flak in the social media platforms
Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government YSR Congress Government is rolling sops to the people one after the other but the shortage of sand has been a thorn in the flesh of the government. The sand shortage has resulted in the construction activity to a grinding halt making several people jobless. The crisis still exists even though the government introduced the new sand policy from September.
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award