Accordingly YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and over-confidence are synonymous and always come hand in hand. Earlier in 2014, Jagan and his friend KCR had claimed a sweep of YCP in AP, but in contrary, Chandrababu Naidu's TDP had stormed to power. Now even before the election results are out in fact, 40 more days for the results YS Jagan in his speech has already positioned himself as the next Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Reportedly Jagan has asked Prashant Kishor's team I-PAC (Indian Political Action Committee) to repeat the "success" in the 2024 elections as well. Meanwhile he has asked the team to continue the work to convert the "euphoria" into cadre at grass-roots. Furthermore he thanked all of them for their hard work and said he coming to space (CM post) is just first step and asked every one of them to strive to repeat the victory in 2024.
Jagan said "Today YSR Congress Party is coming. On one side he had done Padayatra besides doing others. By and large, any politician would do it. May be he had stretched it a little further. He said our dream, our vision probably not just getting into this space (CM chair) and getting into the space probably the first step. Now, the most important challenge would be to repeat this victory in 2024. That is what is going to be the challenge”. His Jagan's over-confidence has become talking point in political circles but already perceiving himself as the CM and asking the team to focus on 2024 polls is something drawing flak in the social media platforms
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding