Analysis is going on among the political parties after the completion of elections in Andhra Pradesh. Jena Sena too did its review and expecting victory of 10-15 MLA segments and 2 MP segments on its own. Jena Sena cadre feel that Pavan Kalyan definitely won both Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram Assembly segments and guessing to win other 10 Assembly seats from Srikakulam to Guntur districts. Jena Sena has not confident to win single MLA segment in Rayalaseema districts.
Coming to Parliament seats that Jena Sena is confident for getting success are Visakhapatnam and Narsapuram. It seems that fight in Vizag is between TDP and Jena Sena. Former Joint Director Lakshmi Narayana has field as Jena Sena candidate for Visakhapatnam Parliament. Being ex-CBI Joint Director, Lakshmi Narayana had good and heroic reputation among the youth and educated people. Vizag is the most urbanized Parliament segment. 6 out of 7 Assembly segments in Vizag Parliament come under urban background.
Middle class, educated and young voters turn towards Jena Sena candidate. The way that Lakshmi Narayana had the election campaign some different when compare to opponents. Lakshmi Narayana signed on bond paper which contains promise to do in Vizag in presence of voters. This would attract the voters and he created the confidence among the Vizag voters with his attitude. Pavan is the candidate of Gajuwaka for Jena Sena would become the added advantage to Lakshmi Narayana’s majority in Vizag.
KCR To Show Door to Two of His Ministers Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao is stunned by the recent results of the Parliament Elections. TRS has lost Seven MPs to the Opposition - Four to BJP and Three to Congress. KCR had decided to oust two Minister in the next cabinet expansion which is likely to happen in the next month.
- Two Hugs of Jagan Making TDP Supporters Restless
- Jagan's Crucial Comments on Special Status, Polavaram, and Amaravati
- First U - Turn by Jagan!
- Kamal's MNM got 3.72% of the total votes in LS Polls
- Sri Reddy starts her attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu?
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?
- Mangalagiri People Hated Nara Lokesh
- BJP & Congress lost in AP Elections as YSRCP made complete sweep
- Jagan To Take KCR's Route, Delay Cabinet?
- Foreign carrier looking at hiring 300-400 Jet Airways pilots
- Jagan To Personally Invite KCR and Modi to his Swearing-in Ceremony