People rejected Congress party on whole after the division of the state. Most of the Congress vote bank shifted towards YSRCP in 2014 General Elections including minorities. Muslim voters are more in number in three Assembly segments like Thaballapalle, Pileru and Madanapalle in Rajampet Parliament purview. Majority of Muslim voters were extended their support to Midhun Reddy in 2014 General Elections.
Political scenario would be different in 2019 elections. Minority voters were in doubt that YS Jagan had mingle with BJP government. It seems that Minority vote bank not shifted towards YSRCP like in 2014. Some sections among Muslim minority people might vote for TDP candidate Ratna Prabha. Adding to that, Congress has field minority candidate Shajahan Basha from Rajampet segment. Basha has well-known person among the community people.
Even some of the Muslim people voted for Assembly as per their wish they voted to Congress candidate for Parliament. This might happened in Pileru and Madanapalle Segments. YSRCP candidate Midhun Reddy forfeits Muslim minority votes in two ways. Some of them votes to TDP candidate and others might vote for Congress especially in Pileru and Madanapalle segments.
Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations Reportedly Reliance Jio has alleged incumbents, including state-run BSNL, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea, have fraudulently masquerading wireline numbers as mobile numbers for receiving terminating charges as mobile numbers and not paying relevant charges in wilful and blatant violation of existing laws.
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days