People rejected Congress party on whole after the division of the state. Most of the Congress vote bank shifted towards YSRCP in 2014 General Elections including minorities. Muslim voters are more in number in three Assembly segments like Thaballapalle, Pileru and Madanapalle in Rajampet Parliament purview. Majority of Muslim voters were extended their support to Midhun Reddy in 2014 General Elections.
Political scenario would be different in 2019 elections. Minority voters were in doubt that YS Jagan had mingle with BJP government. It seems that Minority vote bank not shifted towards YSRCP like in 2014. Some sections among Muslim minority people might vote for TDP candidate Ratna Prabha. Adding to that, Congress has field minority candidate Shajahan Basha from Rajampet segment. Basha has well-known person among the community people.
Even some of the Muslim people voted for Assembly as per their wish they voted to Congress candidate for Parliament. This might happened in Pileru and Madanapalle Segments. YSRCP candidate Midhun Reddy forfeits Muslim minority votes in two ways. Some of them votes to TDP candidate and others might vote for Congress especially in Pileru and Madanapalle segments.
When is Telangana Local Body polling planned? As per report the schedule for the local body polls in Telangana is announced. The ZPTC and MPTC elections will be held in three phases while the results will be declared on May 27th. Meanwhile the notification for the first phase of elections will be out on April 22nd while the polling is scheduled on May 6th. Furthermore the phase two notification will be released on April 26th and the polling will be held on May 10th.
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR