The 20-plus parties -- which met in Delhi in the leadership of Chandrababu Naidu days after the first phase of the national elections -- said they wanted 50 percent EVMs be verified against Voter Verified Paper Trail machines. This is the only way to restore the confidence of the voter after EVMs Malfunctioning in the recently concluded AP Elections.
On the other side, Chandrababu is all set to trouble BJP by campaigning for the Opposition Parties. He will be campaigning for JD (S) from tomorrow in Karnataka. Former Prime Minister Deve Gowda has called Chandrababu Naidu and asked him to campaign in Karnataka. The Caretaker Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh readily agreed.
Chandrababu will campaign tomorrow in Mandya (Karnataka), from where Nikhil Gowda, Grandson of Devegowda is contesting. He will address a public meeting at 4 PM in Pandavapura, Mandya District. Naidu is also expected to campaign in West Bengal and Delhi for Mamata and Arvind Kejriwal respectively.
Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South As per report after launching her own beauty line, Katrina Kaif is getting pretty busy with her brand Kay Beauty. Meanwhile the 'lady superstar' of South, Nayanthara has now collaborated with Katrina and she is seen taking part in a photo shoot and a commercial video of Kay Beauty brand as well.
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?