The verdict of Voters of Andhra Pradesh is sealed in EVMs but Chandrababu shifted the scene of war to New Delhi as he launched an all-out battle on Election Commission of India on the large-scale EVMs malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh Elections. The controversial transfer of state government officers by EC in Andhra Pradesh added fuel to the fire.
But then, Chandrababu's commitment to the cause is questionable. Chandrababu Naidu expressed similar apprehensions on EVMs after the 2009 verdict. But he has not done so after his victory in 2014. Even while in NDA Naidu did precious little to bring about a political consensus on the return to the ballot. He will be again silent if he wins this election.
Counting a significant number of VVPATs will go a long way in restoring this confidence in the EVMs. But Chandrababu's commitment to this issue is still debatable. On the other side, 20-plus parties - met in Delhi in the leadership of Chandrababu Naidu days demanded that they wanted 50 percent EVMs be verified against Voter Verified Paper Trail machines.
Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons? Accordingly Poonam Kaur lodged a complaint with Cyber crime about #Pawanleaks which went viral on social media. Recently some of her conversations were leaked and have become the talk of the town. In the leaked audio clips, Poonam is reported to be talking about Pawan Kalyan and his favorite guru Trivikram
- When is Telangana Local Body polling planned?
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?