Telugu Desam Party president and Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu has called Chief Secretary LV Subrahmanyam a covert of YSR Congress party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and a co-accused in Jagan’s case. He also questioned Subrahmanyam’s appointment as CS by the Election Commission and his meeting with DGP R P Thakur.
The high court had quashed all the cases against him and Subrahmanyam feels that these allegations are a blemish to his service record. He is also considering the filing of a defamation suit on the Chief Minister for these derogatory comments. As many as 13 retired IAS officers wrote a strongly-worded letter to Naidu for the intimidation tactics.
They also found fault with Naidu for going to the office of Chief Electoral Officer and talking to him in strong words. "We request the chief minister to desist from such actions,” they said in the letter. If at all, LV Subrahmanyam, it will be the first time a Chief Secretary is pursuing a case on the Chief Minister.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding