YS Jagan has very good clarity in reaching his goal as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. He has open up several times since last 5 years. When AP police were tried to arrest him in Vizag Airport and he did an argument with Krishna District then Collector Babu in Government Hospital, YS Jagan openly threatened Government officials that he will become Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. He also mentioned that he will continue as CM for next 30 years once after becoming CM of AP.
As per buzz, Prasanth Kishore and his team gave some positive report to Jagan after completing the elections. This gives YSRCP cadre as moral boost to challenge the TDP cadre on Jagan’s success. YSRCP cadre is preparing the list of the ministers after Jagan took as oath as Chief Minister of the State. One photo has viral in social media is the name plate as “YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh” in twitter and Face Book.
There are many comments from two sides below the photo. ATB to Jagan and Best of luck Jagan’s new team from YSRCP fans. On other side, 40 days Chief Minister and Airport Chief Minister comments from opponent side. YSRCP cadre is behaving that they came into power. Exactly, in the same manner YSRCP leaders and cadre did in 2014 but their voice turns to be silent after May 16th 2014.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding