YS Jagan has very good clarity in reaching his goal as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. He has open up several times since last 5 years. When AP police were tried to arrest him in Vizag Airport and he did an argument with Krishna District then Collector Babu in Government Hospital, YS Jagan openly threatened Government officials that he will become Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. He also mentioned that he will continue as CM for next 30 years once after becoming CM of AP.
As per buzz, Prasanth Kishore and his team gave some positive report to Jagan after completing the elections. This gives YSRCP cadre as moral boost to challenge the TDP cadre on Jagan’s success. YSRCP cadre is preparing the list of the ministers after Jagan took as oath as Chief Minister of the State. One photo has viral in social media is the name plate as “YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh” in twitter and Face Book.
There are many comments from two sides below the photo. ATB to Jagan and Best of luck Jagan’s new team from YSRCP fans. On other side, 40 days Chief Minister and Airport Chief Minister comments from opponent side. YSRCP cadre is behaving that they came into power. Exactly, in the same manner YSRCP leaders and cadre did in 2014 but their voice turns to be silent after May 16th 2014.
TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook As per report the Government of Tamilnadu, yesterday announced that it has directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook, to reach out to voluntary donors. Meanwhile there is a huge demand for blood every day all over the world. Acute shortage of voluntary blood donations can lead to lack access for many people to this critical lifeline and the Indian health
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump