Accordingly Srikanth Bolla is the founder of Bollant Industries and he is the first international blind student in Brain and Cognitive Science and Business at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He was born in Seetharamapuram of Machilipatnam, a city in Andhra Pradesh in 1992 and his family was mainly dependent on farming. Furthermore after his matriculation, he pursued science in his 10+2, but was not permitted to do so.
Reportedly Bolla filed a case, and after a six month wait, he was allowed to pursue science at his own risk. Bolla topped his class with a 98% on his XII board exams. Bolla was denied admission to coaching institutes for Indian Institute of Technology, where he wanted to study engineering, because he is blind. Further he attended Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where he was the first international blind student and he was given corporate opportunities in America, but he was looking for some innovative idea in India.
Moreover he was a youth leader since 2005 and went onto become a member of Lead India 2020: The Second National Youth Movement. Started by former President of India Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Lead India 2020 is helping India reach the goal of becoming a developed nation by 2020 by eradicating poverty, illiteracy and unemployment.
When addressing a combination of issues employment, economic and environment Bollant produces eco-friendly recycled Kraft paper from municipal waste or soiled paper, packaging products from recycled paper, disposable products from natural leaf and recycled paper and recycles waste plastic in to usable products. Bollant has shown exceptional growth averaging 20% a month since inception and a turnover of ₹ 150 crore in 2018. Apparently Srikanth is the director of Surge Impact Foundation, founded in September 2016. The organization aims to enable individuals & institutions in India to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations Reportedly after launching an offensive against the Congress, Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday accused it of internationalizing the Kashmir issue and reiterated that it is an internal matter. When addressing a poll rally ahead of assembly elections on October 21, the BJP leader brought up a meeting between Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn with representatives
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17