Reportedly it is a well-known fact that religious head Chinna Jeeyar Swamy has been Telangana Chief Minister and TRS chief K. Chandrasekhar Rao's close confidant and spiritual guru. Furthermore from seeking the Seer's blessings to his advice on vaastu and other issues, KCR is a strong believer and devotee of Chinna Jeeyar Swamy as someone who is looked upon by KCR, Chinna Jeeyar enjoys a position that no other person in Telangana wields.
Reportedly in a strange situation, Telangana government revenue department officials have paid a visit to the Seer and have sought his intervention in convincing the Telangana Chief Minister about an issue that he recently raised. Further KCR said that the government plans to do away with British-era systems of working within the revenue department. He said "We are planning to introduce a revolutionary act that will put an end to land disputes and ensure conclusive titles to land owners," adding that the revenue department will be abolished.
Moreover KCR's promise over completely eliminating the department hasn't gone down well with the employees who have turned against the CM. Perhaps knowing that Chinna Jeeyar could influence KCR, they have confided in him that KCR has not granted them appointment and despite trying several times, they failed to meet the CM. Hence they sought the Seer's help in informing KCR to bring in modifications rather than completely abolishing the department which has a 200 year history.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding