Reportedly it is a well-known fact that religious head Chinna Jeeyar Swamy has been Telangana Chief Minister and TRS chief K. Chandrasekhar Rao's close confidant and spiritual guru. Furthermore from seeking the Seer's blessings to his advice on vaastu and other issues, KCR is a strong believer and devotee of Chinna Jeeyar Swamy as someone who is looked upon by KCR, Chinna Jeeyar enjoys a position that no other person in Telangana wields.
Reportedly in a strange situation, Telangana government revenue department officials have paid a visit to the Seer and have sought his intervention in convincing the Telangana Chief Minister about an issue that he recently raised. Further KCR said that the government plans to do away with British-era systems of working within the revenue department. He said "We are planning to introduce a revolutionary act that will put an end to land disputes and ensure conclusive titles to land owners," adding that the revenue department will be abolished.
Moreover KCR's promise over completely eliminating the department hasn't gone down well with the employees who have turned against the CM. Perhaps knowing that Chinna Jeeyar could influence KCR, they have confided in him that KCR has not granted them appointment and despite trying several times, they failed to meet the CM. Hence they sought the Seer's help in informing KCR to bring in modifications rather than completely abolishing the department which has a 200 year history.
Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers Washington sources reported that Twitter has told California Senator and Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris that it will not suspend US President Donald Trump's account. Meanwhile in a letter sent to the Harris presidential campaign, Twitter refused to entertain Harris' request who asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers and the whistleblower behind a complaint on his shady dealings with Ukraine. Harris told "Twitter is not holding Donald Trump accountable for
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya