As per report a 75 year old supporter of Prime Minister Narendra Modi died after he was allegedly attacked by a suspected supporter of the DMK-Congress alliance following a wordy duel near Thanjavur in Tamilnadu. Meanwhile police said they arrested Gopinath who got into an argument with the elderly man while the latter was seeking votes for the AIADMK-BJP alliance at Orthanadu late Saturday.
Furthermore in a fit of rage, Gopinath attacked Govindarajan who was also a fan of AIADMK founder late M G Ramachandran and the man collapsed and died on the spot. Reportedly Gopinath was arrested Sunday and produced before court which remanded him to judicial custody.
Moreover police said Gopinath was stated to be a supporter of DMK-Congress alliance supporter. Polling for 39 Lok Sabha seats and by-elections for 18 Assembly seats will be held simultaneously in the state on April 18. Apparently the DMDK is part of the NDA in the state, which also includes the AIADMK, BJP, PMK and Tamil Maanila Congress among others. Perhaps on the opposite side, the DMK will lead a rainbow coalition comprising of the Congress, CPI(M), CPI, MDMK, VCK, IUML, KMDK and IJK.
Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo As per report Exide Industries Ltd, the country's largest stored energy solutions provider, announced its entry into India's burgeoning e-rickshaw market by launching its first model on Wednesday. Meanwhile through its tailor made, dedicated batteries for the e-rickshaw market, Exide claims to be one of the first branded battery makers to launch a product exclusively for this sector.
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India