A Mumbai based guy has been arrested by police as he created a fake ID cheating as a woman on the social network and this was used by the man to abuse his company CEO and later accuse him citing sexual harassment and a gross misuse of the last year started trending campaign me too.
The man was a 26 years old person who got arrested by the Powai police officers following a complaint filed by the CEO of the advertising company where he worked and the case was filed against the person owning the account and it was later found that the ID was created in the name of a colleague after she had told the person that she was sexually abused by the CEO.
And then the accused created an account to create posts against the CEO, and that he was involved in sexual abuse. He was arrested after CEO filed a police complaint and now he's out on bail though the court has ordered an investigation against CEO for sexual harassment.
Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations Reportedly after launching an offensive against the Congress, Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday accused it of internationalizing the Kashmir issue and reiterated that it is an internal matter. When addressing a poll rally ahead of assembly elections on October 21, the BJP leader brought up a meeting between Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn with representatives
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17