It is known to our readers that a case has been filed on Lakshmi Parvathi alleging that she has been harassing her follower named Koti for Sexual Favours. Koti in his complaint said that she has been approaching him inappropriately and even chatted with him in an inappropriate manner. The WhatsApp chat Screenshots were provided as Proof.
Apparently, she was luring him with a plum post in YSR Congress. The complaint has been registered against the YSRCP leader in Vinukonda. He also sought to give him security from her. Lakshmi Parvathi who was silent until now approached Telangana DGP saying that she was wrongly portrayed as a woman without character, the sex maniac and above all, she had no loyalty towards NTR.
She also filed a complaint on TV5 which did an interview of Koti and also on the anchor, Murthy. Apparently, Lakshmi Parvathi felt it appropriate to file the case in Telangana, seeking action against the channel, as it headquartered in Hyderabad and had telecast Koti’s interview from the Telangana capital.
Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers Washington sources reported that Twitter has told California Senator and Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris that it will not suspend US President Donald Trump's account. Meanwhile in a letter sent to the Harris presidential campaign, Twitter refused to entertain Harris' request who asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers and the whistleblower behind a complaint on his shady dealings with Ukraine. Harris told "Twitter is not holding Donald Trump accountable for
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya