Accordingly Dr. Subhash Chandra, also known as Subhash Chandra Goelis an Indian media mogul, businessman, television personality, motivational speaker, and philanthropist. Meanwhile he is the chairman of India’s largest TV channel network Zee Media, Essel Group, and is an Indian conglomerate and Dr Chandra rose from a small flour mill owner to a media mogul in India.
Reportedly Mr. Subhash Chandra has been the Managing Director at Zee Telefilms Ltd., since October 29, 2002. Furthermore Mr. Chandra serves as a Promoter of Essel Group of Companies and he served as Managing Director at Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. from October 29, 2002 to December 2, 2005. Moreover he founded Essel Group in 1976 and served as its Chief Architect and his industry leading businesses include television networks and filmed entertainment, cable systems, satellite communications, theme parks, flexible packaging, family entertainment centers and online gaming. Apparently he made his mark as an influential philanthropist in India.
Accordingly he served as the Chairman of Padmalaya Telefilms Limited. He served as the Chairman of the Board at ETC Networks Ltd., until October 16, 2008. Perhaps he has been the recipient of numerous Honorary Degrees, industry awards and civic honours, including being named 'Global Indian Entertainment Personality of the Year' by FICCI for 2004, 'Business Standard's Businessman of the Year' in 1999, 'Entrepreneur of the Year' by Ernst & Young in 1999 and 'Enterprise Chief Executive Officer of the Year' by International Brand Summit.
Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations Reportedly after launching an offensive against the Congress, Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday accused it of internationalizing the Kashmir issue and reiterated that it is an internal matter. When addressing a poll rally ahead of assembly elections on October 21, the BJP leader brought up a meeting between Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn with representatives
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17