Jena Sena has deployed 175 nominees along with allay partners like Left parties and BSP in Andhra Pradesh. As everyone predicted Jena Sena impact limited to 7 districts from Srikakulam to Guntur. Both MP and MLA candidates from Jena Sena were not famous political personalities. Except Narsapuram and Visakhapatnam, all other Jena Sena candidates are new to the politics. In the same way, most of the Assembly candidates are first to enter in political field from Jena Sena.
Voter polarization has divided into two ways at the time of the polling between TDP and YSRCP. Jena Sena influence gradually reduced few segments at the time of the polling day. Though some of the people fond of Pavan Kalyan, they were in doubt whether he comes into power or not. They are committed to vote for winning political party and not to waste the vote in some segments. 90% of the Jena Sena cadre and Pavan Fans did cross voting in the elections.
After discussing with them, most of the people voted to TDP for Parliament but not to Jena Sena candidate. They are saying that Jena Sena MP candidate is not in a position to compete with either TDP or YSRCP. They feel that Jagan was criticized Pavan Kalyan personally that forced them to vote to Cycle in last minute. On the other hand, CBN didn’t make any harsh allegations like what Jagan did against Pavan.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu