Jena Sena has deployed 175 nominees along with allay partners like Left parties and BSP in Andhra Pradesh. As everyone predicted Jena Sena impact limited to 7 districts from Srikakulam to Guntur. Both MP and MLA candidates from Jena Sena were not famous political personalities. Except Narsapuram and Visakhapatnam, all other Jena Sena candidates are new to the politics. In the same way, most of the Assembly candidates are first to enter in political field from Jena Sena.
Voter polarization has divided into two ways at the time of the polling between TDP and YSRCP. Jena Sena influence gradually reduced few segments at the time of the polling day. Though some of the people fond of Pavan Kalyan, they were in doubt whether he comes into power or not. They are committed to vote for winning political party and not to waste the vote in some segments. 90% of the Jena Sena cadre and Pavan Fans did cross voting in the elections.
After discussing with them, most of the people voted to TDP for Parliament but not to Jena Sena candidate. They are saying that Jena Sena MP candidate is not in a position to compete with either TDP or YSRCP. They feel that Jagan was criticized Pavan Kalyan personally that forced them to vote to Cycle in last minute. On the other hand, CBN didn’t make any harsh allegations like what Jagan did against Pavan.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding