Hyderabad sources reported that TRS Working President KTR has come down heavily on Chandrababu Naidu and his "EVM politics". When lashing out at Naidu and his angst on EVMs, KTR found fault with the seasoned politician. Furthermore KTR asked Naidu to accept people's mandate which will be out on 23rd May and asked him to stop "street dramas" (Veedhi Natakalu).
When responding to Naidu's comments that KCR and Jagan are Modi's pet dogs, KTR said it showed how Naidu stooped down to low level. Moreover KTR has also questioned that what will Naidu say on the EVMs if he wins on 23rd and alleged that Naidu would praise technology only when he wins and said he would blame technology if he loses. Apparently KTR said this sort of "double standards" by Chandrababu is not good.
Moreover talking about Telangana's Parliament polls, KTR said neither BJP nor Congress would win single MP seat. Also he said Congress won't even retain deposits in the polls and he reiterated that TRS would sweep 16 seats and MIM will settle with 1 MP seat. Perhaps enthusing confidence, KTR said that TRS would play crucial role in the formation of government at Centre.
Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers Washington sources reported that Twitter has told California Senator and Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris that it will not suspend US President Donald Trump's account. Meanwhile in a letter sent to the Harris presidential campaign, Twitter refused to entertain Harris' request who asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers and the whistleblower behind a complaint on his shady dealings with Ukraine. Harris told "Twitter is not holding Donald Trump accountable for
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya