Hyderabad sources reported that TRS Working President KTR has come down heavily on Chandrababu Naidu and his "EVM politics". When lashing out at Naidu and his angst on EVMs, KTR found fault with the seasoned politician. Furthermore KTR asked Naidu to accept people's mandate which will be out on 23rd May and asked him to stop "street dramas" (Veedhi Natakalu).
When responding to Naidu's comments that KCR and Jagan are Modi's pet dogs, KTR said it showed how Naidu stooped down to low level. Moreover KTR has also questioned that what will Naidu say on the EVMs if he wins on 23rd and alleged that Naidu would praise technology only when he wins and said he would blame technology if he loses. Apparently KTR said this sort of "double standards" by Chandrababu is not good.
Moreover talking about Telangana's Parliament polls, KTR said neither BJP nor Congress would win single MP seat. Also he said Congress won't even retain deposits in the polls and he reiterated that TRS would sweep 16 seats and MIM will settle with 1 MP seat. Perhaps enthusing confidence, KTR said that TRS would play crucial role in the formation of government at Centre.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding