Reportedly one of the most discussed aspects regarding the Lok Sabha elections in Kerala was the arrival of Rahul Gandhi as the United Democratic Front’s (UDF) candidate from the Wayanad constituency, which led to talks about a “Rahul wave” in the state. But a survey conducted by Asianet News, along with AZ research, feels otherwise.
As per report by Asianet News, the majority of the people who took part in the survey denied the presence of any “Rahul wave”. Furthermore sixty-four percent of the people who took part in the survey said that the candidature of the Congress President from the Wayanad seat will not have an impact on the election results in the state, and many, according to the survey, also felt that there was no need for Rahul to contest from Wayanad.
Moreover it was also found that issues such as unemployment, corruption and development will be the main focus areas based on which people will be voting this time. Apparently another major constituency that has been grabbing eyeballs in the state is the Thiruvananthapuram constituency, where it is a triangular contest between three high-profile candidates such as UDF’s sitting MP Shashi Tharoor, BJP’s Kummanam Rajasekharan and LDF’s C Divakaran.
Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government YSR Congress Government is rolling sops to the people one after the other but the shortage of sand has been a thorn in the flesh of the government. The sand shortage has resulted in the construction activity to a grinding halt making several people jobless. The crisis still exists even though the government introduced the new sand policy from September.
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award