Tirupati Assembly segment has its own importance in Andhra Pradesh. Later NTR had won the segment in 1983 first time in politics whereas Chiranjeevi won this segment in 2009 when he launched PRP. Both these icons learn their first political lessons from Tirupati. It includes Tirumala also and most of the TTD employees and Tamil voters comes under Tirupati segment.
TDP has field its nominee as Sugunamma second time in Tirupati whereas Karunakar Reddy is contesting from YSRCP and Chadalavada Krishnamurthy from Jena Sena. After observing the polling trend in Tirupati, the fight is inevitable between TDP and YSRCP. Some of the TDP cadre raised their dissidence when Sugunamma got ticket. CBN has interfered and pacify them.
Most of Tamilians are living in Tirupati since many years. They are considered as Traditional Vote bank to Congress. It seems that Tamilians have voted for TDP in this election that helps to Sugunamma victory. Both Sankar Reddy and CK Babu have worked together for her victory. They joined just before the polling. Both of them have influence on Tamilans. As per buzz, TDP cadre she will win Tirupati again with huge majority.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding