Tirupati Assembly segment has its own importance in Andhra Pradesh. Later NTR had won the segment in 1983 first time in politics whereas Chiranjeevi won this segment in 2009 when he launched PRP. Both these icons learn their first political lessons from Tirupati. It includes Tirumala also and most of the TTD employees and Tamil voters comes under Tirupati segment.
TDP has field its nominee as Sugunamma second time in Tirupati whereas Karunakar Reddy is contesting from YSRCP and Chadalavada Krishnamurthy from Jena Sena. After observing the polling trend in Tirupati, the fight is inevitable between TDP and YSRCP. Some of the TDP cadre raised their dissidence when Sugunamma got ticket. CBN has interfered and pacify them.
Most of Tamilians are living in Tirupati since many years. They are considered as Traditional Vote bank to Congress. It seems that Tamilians have voted for TDP in this election that helps to Sugunamma victory. Both Sankar Reddy and CK Babu have worked together for her victory. They joined just before the polling. Both of them have influence on Tamilans. As per buzz, TDP cadre she will win Tirupati again with huge majority.
Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations Reportedly Reliance Jio has alleged incumbents, including state-run BSNL, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea, have fraudulently masquerading wireline numbers as mobile numbers for receiving terminating charges as mobile numbers and not paying relevant charges in wilful and blatant violation of existing laws.
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days